1. Nick Stephens (Tarleton State) – American Team
Stephens does have the tools that the other QBs do not. He has NFL size and an NFL arm. Should get him on a roster with a shot to make a team somewhere. He is real inconsistent with his footwork, but coaching could help.
2. Jacory Harris (Miami) – National Team
Fairly accurate again on day number two, but does not possess the arm strength that is going to land him on an NFL squad. Struggled with the snap and hand-offs at points.
3. Bo Levi Mitchell (Eastern Washington) – American Team
Probably connected on the most passes on the American squad. The receivers on the team favor him to the other quarterbacks.
4. G.J. Kinne (Tulsa) – National Team
Kinne has a decent arm and can make most of the throws, but his size is going to be a problem for him. Had a couple of balls batted down today.
5. Jarrett Lee (LSU) – American Team
6. Patrick Witt (Yale) – National Team